Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Unloaded and put away in Apache Junction!






We unloaded all the bikes without any problems yesterday morning. It went MUCH more smoothly than the process of loading. No fallen bikes, no broken windshields and no personal injuries!

I then spent an hour in my own personal Nirvana - a local motorcycle clothing/gear store. I was able to find a great deal on rain gear and a nice Firstgear mesh riding jacket. I'll now leave my Firstgear all weather jacket behind. It has some venting for warm weather riding but when we get south of Guatemala we'll be into some fairly hot and humid territory. If it gets cold due to altitude I can always put on a high-tech jacket liner under the mesh jacket and even put on my rain gear as a second layer.

I was thaaaaat close to new boots but I drew the line after new jacket and mesh riding pants.

Here are a couple of final pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment