Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick trip south

This is after the fact but earlier this month I did a quick four-day run down to Apache Junction to put my bike in storage down there. Brad and I left here on a Friday morning and rode approx 2,800 klm via Death Valley and the Grand Canyon before arriving at my dads place in AJ. It was an interesting trip but exhausting. We did long miles during the day and I had to do quite a bit of work each evening online because I have several projects on the go. The scenery in Death Valley and the GC were well worth it though. I've attached a slide show of my Picassa Album into my blog. Just click on the small picture and it'll take you to the album. Brad and I both took hundreds of pictures but I took pity on Picassa and only downloaded a few as a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment