Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm back!

Hello all. After a six month absence due to technical glitches I've fired up my old blog. I tried Facebook for the first time, and it was great, but I'm afraid it's too much work to try to stay on top of all the virtual "friends" you meet. I also tried maintaining a Blog geared towards my business.....training tips etc., .....but again, I didn't stay on top of it and it soon became dated. I'm now pulling it because I think it's better to have nothing at all rather than something done poorly. Instead, I'll be revamping my website early in the new year to make it more interactive, which should accomplish the same thing.

Rosi and I will use this blog again to maintain an "electronic diary" so friends and family can follow along if they want as we continue life's journey. And speaking of which, the journey so far this year has been pretty amazing. With the help of some great support and training for new entrepreneurs through Community Futures I've been able to develop my business in new and exciting ways and so far it's been the best decision I ever could have made. I'm busier and working harder than I ever did in when I worked at the credit union but it's far more rewarding and I love being my own boss. The only challenge is learning when to "turn it off." Answering business e-mail at 6:00 in the morning probably isn't the best habit to get into. Oh well, it goes with the territory I guess. ;-)

Anyway, nothing new or earth shattering to report - just a brief note say we're alive and well and the journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment