Monday, November 23, 2009

Greetings from Lillooet

Greetings from Lillooet.

I'm over here for the full week conducting an audit. The drive over was absolutely beautiful. It's been years and years since I came down on the No 1 through the Fraser Canyon, and I forgot how scenic it is. The last time I came this way was probably back in the early eighties when we lived in Salmon Arm the first time - and even that probably stopped in '86 after they opened the first stretch of the Coquihalla.
Anyway, it's a pretty little town but no pictures I'm afraid, because I didn't bring a camera.

I'll be working during the day conducting an audit and each evening I'll have to spend a few hours marking some assignments and logging into the net because I'm an online tutor for a group of 21 adult learners taking a credit course from various locations across the country.
Apparently it's true, there's no rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment