Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally Finished

For the past three years I've been taking classes through Vancouver Community College's School of Instructor Education for the BC Provincial Instructor Diploma. It's basically the equivalent of a two-year diploma in basic adult education and with it, I can teach in any community college in BC. I've been doing some contract corporate facilitation work off and on over the past six years and this certificate will also add some credibility to what I'm already doing.
After three-years of part time classes in Kelowna and on-line, and two months to complete my practicum, I'm finished. I sent my completed practicum down to VCC for marking yesterday. Now I just have to wait for it to be graded in January and hopefully, knock on wood, receive my diploma before we leave on vacation.
Speaking of which, I've been corresponding with an adventure-motorcycle tour company in Mazatlan and we may use them to take us on a tour over the Devil's Backbone. It's so high though, that weather is a major factor in Jan/Feb so it's not certain at this point. Should be exciting if we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment