Monday, June 30, 2008

Here we go again!

Well, here we go again. We invite friends an family to follow along as we prepare for our next great adventure.

I completed my first "trip of a lifetime" in February and learned two important lessons: First, it wasn't the trip of a lifetime. Instead, it was an eye-opening experience that confirmed for me that there's a big beautiful world out there and the best way to explore it is from the seat of a motorcycle. Rather than a one time trip it's turned out to be the first of many more to come. The second lesson, and by far the most valuable, is that the ONLY way I'll truly appreciate the journey is if Rosi is along to share it with me.

So, with that in mind I'm once again using this blog to keep a running diary of where we are in the planning stages and as a venue to record my thoughts as we make progress with Dale & Rosi's Motorcycle Adventures, part deux.

No comments:

Post a Comment